India’s No.1 Construction Equipment Company Showcases Its Latest Technological Marvels!
Leads at EXCON 2011… Launches New Products across
all categories to present its customers with a wide array of choices! India
Ltd. will have the LARGEST stand at Excon in the International Exhibition Centre
from November 23rd-27th, 2011. JCB will showcase an Innovation Centre at the
stand which will have great innovation in current & futuristic technology
in a 3D film. JCB will showcase its range of machines and technology suited for
Indian conditions. JCB will also have on display a range of machines powered by
the JCB ecoMAX Diesel engine. The 16 Valve, fuel efficient ecoMAX engine is
manufactured at JCB’s Ballabgarh plant in a world class facility that was set
up with an investment of 135 Crores. This is the first time that JCB is
manufacturing engines outside Bangalore .
JCB India Ltd., India’s No.1 Construction Equipment Company, the fastest growing company in the Indian Earthmoving and Construction Equipment Industry announces 45% growth in revenue in FY 2010-11 over FY 2009-2010. Turnover for 2011 crossed US $ 1 Billion for
earthmoving and construction equipment company. India
JCB also announces launch of a wide array of NEW machines at EXCON 2011.
· JCB’s beloved range of backhoe loaders which are powered by the fuel efficient JCB engine ecoMAX became even better with the 3DX Super, 3DX Xtra and 4DX sporting a big spacious cabin with easy access & new contemporary style bonnet
· JCB creates a new segment with the introduction of 2DX Backhoe Loader which will lower the entry point of mechanization in
The machine is targeted for applications like brick kilns, plantations, rural
roads, farm soil turning, irrigation etc. India
· JCB strengthens it’s market leading range of wheeled loaders with the launch of 430ZX wheeled loaders that will be available in two options viz. JCB engine with common rail fuel injection and Ashok Leyland engine with mechanical fuel injection.
· Adding to it’s reliable and rugged range of tracked excavators, JCB announces the launch of JS120 – A 12.6 ton excavator powered by 80hp JCB engine.
· JCB strengthens it’s range of pick and carry cranes with the launch of Liftall 1553/1554 – 3 stage and 4 stage boom with 15 ton lift capacity
With the introduction of these machines JCB further consolidated its position of leadership in the Indian Earthmoving and Construction Equipment Industry.
Speaking on the occasion, Vipin Sondhi, Managing Director & CEO, JCB India Limited said:
“As leaders it is our responsibility to keep innovating and further raise the bar of construction equipment technology in
… This spirit at JCB India
keeps us going. Today at JCB we are producing India ’s most comprehensive range of
products and the BSIII compliant fuel efficient JCB ecoMAX diesel engines. We have
the widest network with over 400 dealer outlets to come closer to our customers.
We shall further penetrate the rural and semi urban regions to extend our reach” India
With focus on innovation & technology JCB has a dedicated research and development centre at Pune where young engineers cater to Indian as well as JCB group’s global engineering needs. JCB has
India’s most widespread dealer network with over 400 outlets across with 55
in the state of Karnataka. As an employment
generation initative the company has trained over 18000 young men as
operators till date and currently runs 13 operator training centres across India . India
Some of the significant highlights of JCB at EXCON 2011 event are:-
For further information, please contact