Thursday, March 15, 2012

Samiksha Singh as a Bengali in Yahaaan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli



 Samiksha Singh as a Bengali in Yahaaan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli



Samiksha Singh who has made a comeback with Rajshri’s Yahaaan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli after 3 years is excited with the cameo. She says, “My character Nilanjana Roy is of a controlled urban Bengali woman. It’s a cameo but I love the way my character is being portrayed by Rajshri. It has a complete feel to it. The character is loveable is real to life.” It has already been some days that Samiksha shot for the show and she is enthusiastic to have made a comeback with Rajshri, she adds, “I feel that I am lucky that I got Rajshri for my comeback. It’s a comfortable experience to work with them. Also for me it was a complete package. I had always wanted to work with Rajshri, upon that when they said it was a Bengali character I was more excited as I had not done such a role earlier. Even though it was a Bengali character I just had to look like it as she is an urban I did not have to speak in Bengali. And finally another thing which sealed the deal for me was that it was to be aired on Zee T.V. I am glad I got this opportunity.” Sharing her experience on the sets she says, “Everybody is very friendly here. Suhasi (Abha) is also very friendly and helpful and this reflects on the scenes we have on screen.”  Watch Yahaaan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli on Zee TV at 8:30 pm.



For more information, please contact
Atul Malikram
9827092823


No comments:

Post a Comment