Thursday, March 1, 2012

“Its negative yet dignified!” says Priyanka from Yahaaan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli.



“Its negative yet dignified!” says Priyanka from Yahaaan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli.




Dimple Inamdar who portrays the character of Priyanka in Rajshri’s show Yahaaan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli is happy how her character shaped up on the show. She says, “ I started on the show as a sweet girl, with hidden intensions and gradually how things turn in the show because of my character is an interesting aspect of my role. I have in a way come in the spot light because it is Priyanka’s brain behind what is happening with the other characters on the show. Its negative yet dignified!” She is quick to add, “ I love the character because I am not crying or pining away. It is fun to play a character, who is planning and scheming… the mastermind! I hope it remains this way. Also I am so glad that for the first time I got nominated for Priyanka’s character in Zee Rishte Awards. Hence this character is close to my heart. ” Dimple celebrated her birthday in January and is extremely happy with the way her career is shaping up. She says, “ I am so glad to work with Rajshri, it has been an amazing experience. Everyone on the sets and crew is so cooperative. All my co actors are encouraging and they wished me the best for the coming year.” We asked her is she gifted herself something on this birthday, she enthusiastically says, “I got myself a car! ”  Watch Dimple in Yahaaan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli on Zee TV at 8:30.


For further information, please contact:
Atul Malikram
9827092823

No comments:

Post a Comment