Thursday, March 15, 2012

Mika‘s revelation on Movers & Shakers ~ Sensational singer desire to sing for Amitabh Bachchan~




Mika‘s revelation on Movers & Shakers
~ Sensational singer desire to sing for Amitabh Bachchan~ 



Music Industry's sensational, entertaining and breathtaking pop singer Mika Singh was on Movers & Shakers. Mika has been rocking the charts with his string of foot tapping numbers in movies like Pyaar Ka panchnama, Ready, Desi Boyz etc and is truly a Mover & shaker.

The chat with Shekhar Suman kicked-off with Mika playing the drums and jamming with Surinder of Rubber Band. While on the sets Shekhar Suman played dual role of a host and of Mika’s bodyguard. Mika got mobbed twice by a bunch of girls and both times Shekhar came to his rescue!!!

Mika, speaking about the early days of his career, remembered the days when he used to play music instruments in stage shows and would be paid Rs. 100/- to Rs. 150/- per day. He said that, “I will never forget those days. I took every opportunity that came my way and even played the harmonium in Ram Lila festivals. The struggle in those days prepared me to face any challenges and came in handy during my struggling days in the industry.”

Mika confessed that he has set himself the target of singing for Amitabh Bachchan this year and is also looking forward to do playback for Aamir Khan.

When Shekhar asked him about his bad boy image, he flashed his brilliant smile as said, “I am a bad boy with a good heart. You can love me, hate me but you can’t ignore me -either way it means that you are thinking about me and that is good enough for me.”

Shekhar Suman said that, “He is controversy’s child but, it is amazing how he manages to pull himself out of it every time. What was nice was that he spoke freely, honestly and from the heart. It was great having a multi-faceted and highly talented artist like him on the show.”

Catch multitalented Mika on Movers & Shakers on 19th March at 10:30 p.m. on SAB TV



For more information, please contact
Atul Malikram
9827092823

No comments:

Post a Comment