Monday, January 16, 2012

Wedding Bells For Sanjeeda Shiekh - Aamir Ali


Wedding Bells For Sanjeeda Shiekh - Aamir Ali
Sanjeeda Shiekh aka Sejal Of Sahara One’s Piya Ka Ghar Pyaara Lage to Wed Aamir Ali This March!


She is the favourite bahu of masses who essays an oppressed house-wife in Sahara One’s Piya Ka Ghar Pyaara Lage, but when quipped on her marriage news with her long time beau Aamir Ali, Sanjeeda speaks up with an twinkle in her eyes,”I don’t have words to express how am I feeling currently. It’s so special and amazing that our relationship is culminating in marriage very soon. I wasn’t expecting a proposal from Aamir that night especially when he had waited long hours for my shoot to get over and I too was drained after giving back to back high intensity scenes that involved portraying a lot of mental trauma and crying. As I came out of my shot there he stood in front of me, went down on his knees and proposed me marriage. That was it, THE MOMENT OF MY LIFE! Aamir adds that his proposal left Sanjee speechless. He says, I asked her to marry me gifting her customized diamond engagement ring and then took her out for a romantic dinner date. All the while she was speechless and just flowing in the moment and when she finally accepted the ring, the moment was so intense that both of us had tears in our eyes. The wedding has been confirmed for March 2012 although the exact date has to be finalized. On her part, Sanjeeda has started shooting in double shifts for her Sahara One show Piya ka Ghar Pyaara Lage to fill her void when she won’t be available for sometime due to her wedding, especially when both, Aamir and Sanjeeda have grand plans with an elaborate Sangeet and Mehendi ceremony. It will be an fairy tale wedding, quips Aamir as he signs off.

For any further information please contact:
Atul Malikram
9827092823

No comments:

Post a Comment