Monday, January 9, 2012

SAB TV brings show from DJ’s titled ‘I Love My India’



SAB TV brings show from DJ’s titled ‘I Love My India’
What happens when west meets east? What happens when an NRI family that has been far away from Indian culture and India is suddenly forced to come back to India?  I love My India is a story that revolves around the Sethi family who have been residing in London for years and decide to return to India.

Mr. Anooj Kapoor, EVP and Business Head, SAB, said that, “So many things that make us Indian and so many things there are unique to India .This show aims to bring out the unique traits of Indians and depth of Indian culture in a light hearted entertaing way. We are confident that it will strike a chord with everyone who’s truly Indian at heart.”

The show is being produced by Tony & Deeya Singh from DJ’s A Creative Unit Productions.

Coming soon I love My India on SAB TV


For any further information please contact:
Atul Malikram
9827092823

No comments:

Post a Comment