Saturday, December 17, 2011

Journey of Dharam Bhaiya to Jhoomru!


Journey of Dharam Bhaiya to Jhoomru!



Yashodhan Singh Rana who was a part for Rajshri's Woh Rehne Waali Mehlon Ki, has entered as Jhoomru in Yahaaan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli. He describes Jhoomru as rustic gypsy who has Albeli as a part of his performance group. Rana says, "My role in Yahaaan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli is drastically opposite to what I did in Woh Rehne Waali Mehlon Ki. Its amazing how the same production house can offer such a variety. I am totally excited about my role and because of the character and also because I get to work with Rajshri again. I was just experimenting with my looks by growing my hair long when I got a call from them. When they saw me, they were like this is what they wanted! Rajshri make each artist so comfortable and there is always a personal connect maintained which is why i love working with them." Elaborating more on his role he says, "Jhoomru is greedy for money, but at the same time he truly loves Albeli. And he has taken for granted that he will marry Albeli." Rana had Karan V Grover as his company on the first day of shoot, he says, " Karan and I have worked for Woh Rehne Waali Mehlon Ki, he was the one who got me introduced to everyone on the set. I am looking forward to my role and the way it progresses." Watch Yahaaan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli on Zee TV at 8:30  pm.   

For Further Information please contact: 
Atul Malikram 
9827092823

No comments:

Post a Comment