Saturday, December 3, 2011

Abha ya Albeli?



Abha ya Albeli?




Suhasi Dhami, who’s character “Abha” in Yahaaan Main Ghar Ghar Kehli became a house hold name, will be seen in a new avtaar on the show. Suhasi is all set to play a Rajasthani girl named “Albeli”. With the way the show’s story is developing, Albeli is going to be an integral part of the show. Suhasi expresses her immense joy of getting to do a variation and says, “I am feeling the same jitters as one does when starting a new project. Abha was so much into my system that it had become a routine for me. I would behave like Abha sometimes in my personal life too. And with Albeli's charachter, its like your brain has started working again. So to get "Abha"out of my system and to take in a new character is challenging. I thank Rajshri and Zee team to give me this opportunity. ” Albeli's character is that of a Rajasthani dancer, a rural woman with a typical style of talking. Suhasi says, "I am trying to learn Marwari. its not an easy language. Usually when we speak in Hindi or English, its easy to twist the language a little and still maintain the meaning. But now thats not possible." Suhasi is all geared up to play her new charachter with perfection for which she experimented with different looks with the creative team of the show before freezing on the look. Hopefully Albeli's charachter will also win the audience's heart as Abha did. Watch Yahaaan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli at 8:30 pm on Zee T.V.


For further detail, Please coordinate:
Atul Malikram
9827092823

No comments:

Post a Comment