Thursday, April 14, 2011

Tusshar gets steamy in 'Shor'


Tusshar gets steamy in 'Shor'

Tusshar Kapoor is no more the shy, demure guy he once was. He has a steamy scene in Shor In The City and will indulge in lovemaking scenes in Milan Luthria's Dirty Picture too.
Kapoor muses, "The track in question Saibo is from SITC. It is a soft romantic ballad, picturised on a married couple Radhika (Apte) and me. It's a romantic scene between a middle-class husband and wife living in a chawl that leads to lovemaking. I play a reformed gangster and she's a catalyst in reforming me."
The songs sees Tusshar unhook Radhika's blouse and then watching her undress. "I wasn't embarrassed at all," he says, "I am pro at such scenes now! In fact, my scenes in Dirty Picture are far steamier."
Rehearsed shots
The actor has been linked to his SITC co-star. Maybe the off-screen closeness helped? "Yes, being with Radhika helped a lot. She wanted to rehearse and we would chat a lot while off the sets."

Will he be able to watch the hot scenes with his parents? "My parents have become shock-proof after Kya Kool Hai Hum.

They can't get embarrassed anymore. Saibo is a soft, poetic song and I'm not worried about watching it with my parents."



For further information contact:
Atul Malikram
9827092823
pr@atulmalikram.in


No comments:

Post a Comment